Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday-Friday


Sorry I’m not writing much today and to make it worse I don’t have any pictures! But I did have church at my house. That was cool! We had a 15 minute primary talk and then a 15 minute sacerment talk. For the sacerment we got little sacerment cups (yes we found some) then we just got bread. So after church we made nobakes and had dinner because we had church at 5 pm. I am really sorry I don’t have much to talk about! It’s not as long as last Thursday, but I promise this Thursday it will be a lot better!!!!!!

I guess I can't keep a secret that yes, I do have to go to a activity group, but I was the oldest and the second oldest was seven. It was kind awkward when we went outside to ''play'' and a little kid about three asked me to do a race with him. I lost. It wasn't a purpose though. Hey! my body does not fit on a small tricycle.

No comments: