What should I start with? Since I haven't wrote for a long time I have a lot write.
Friday:
So you know how I said we have to go without power every day, but only for like two minutes? well thats not entirely true, and I will tell you why. Because on Friday we had a power outage for like four hours!!! It was truly horrible! Instead of being stuck in a dark house in the middle of the night with three other children crying, we decided to go to one of the small stores on the street to get water, candles, and a lighter. Which I think was the right decision. So when we got the water I think we just got bored or something, because we rolled it down the hill. When we almost killed sevrel people we thought that might not be as fun as we were thinking. So we were so smart and stopped. When we got back home we were really happy to have light from candles finally. I think when you wait that long to go get some candles we were just dumb, because when we got home the power was back on!!!!! So we put the candles away and everything. Then out of nowhere the power was OFF!!!!!! At that point we figured the house didn't like us. So we got the candles out AGAIN and lit them, and guess what the power was back on. The power might as well stay off. So on then off then on then off then finally ON!!
If your wondering it doesn't happen in the hotels so if you were planing to come please don't let this ruin your trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment