Monday, November 17, 2014

Home group dinner and church

Yesterday was Sunday and we did the home group thing, and it was really good. I'm talking about the food. But church was good to. We served the sacrament on a frying pan, and in the middle of sacrament sister Bishop started laughing! She said we couldn't use the frying pan, or she would bust up every time.
After we did church we ate dinner at the Bishops house (Bishop is their last name). We had Indian food with ice cream afterward. We stayed for four hours then went back home.

When we got home our neighbor from upstairs was having a birthday party, so we were just going to go upstairs give him a card, and wish him happy birthday. But when we got up there it was a full on party! There was a cricket game on, and instead of inviting friends like ALL his family was there from both sides!
They invited us in and kept feeding us CAKE!!!! Which I didn't mind at first but after the forth piece I felt like throwing up. But Hayden was still putting his face in it. No he was really putting his face in the cake, but if you know Hayden, it's not a shocker. I ate four pieces, Hayden ate four pieces, Hope ate one piece, my mom ate two pieces, my dad ate three pieces, and Miles ate ? pieces. Once we finally stopped eating cake we went home and played solitaire on the couch.

No comments: