I know, I know I haven't wrote for a long time, but I had some sort of feeling I should write (grandma). So here goes nothing.
Peshwe Park
So our bishop from Michigan came to India for business, but I think it was mostly for us, and when he came he brought... wait for it CANDY!!!!! It was like Christmas! We were like digging through it to find all of the stuff. So this is a special thanks to all the Willams, Wirthlins, and Barlows. We got like all of Thanksgiving dinner, then candy from a whole neighborhood! It was truly AWSOME!
Then we went to this park that had a bunch of things in it that would NOT be allowed in America, and one of them was a bike on a tight rope, but don't worry because they harness you in, but the harness is like a thin piece of rope that's all torn up. And you know me, I would be all for it, so I was stupid enough to try it out. Well it didn't really end well, because you see the tire fell off the rope when I did it, and it was wobbling all over, I almost fell off.
So the moral to the story is if you come to India, and you think, 'oh this looks safe enough', you are basically going to die that day, and I hope that doesn't sound tragic because this is tragic, 'your leaving you family forever, how could you do that. Wow and I thought you were smart'. Anyway don't, I mean DO NOT think that India is a very SAFE country.
Also at Peshway Park we saw a monkey, now I know that wasn't very descriptive, so here is the story.
Once apon a time a family went to a weird sico park, and saw a monkey then out of no where the monkey starts running! Then finally he jumps up and sits next to an old lady. But the old lady didn't notice, she just kept on bobbling her head, and smiling :) . So she puts her hand down in her bag of fruits, and she feels something furry in the bag. I wonder what it is? She turned her head, and screamed as loud as she could, like there was a monster sitting next to her. But it wasn't a monster it was a monkey. Then the whole park started laughing as hard as THEY could :) !
It was a really fun day!
Peshwe Park
So our bishop from Michigan came to India for business, but I think it was mostly for us, and when he came he brought... wait for it CANDY!!!!! It was like Christmas! We were like digging through it to find all of the stuff. So this is a special thanks to all the Willams, Wirthlins, and Barlows. We got like all of Thanksgiving dinner, then candy from a whole neighborhood! It was truly AWSOME!
Then we went to this park that had a bunch of things in it that would NOT be allowed in America, and one of them was a bike on a tight rope, but don't worry because they harness you in, but the harness is like a thin piece of rope that's all torn up. And you know me, I would be all for it, so I was stupid enough to try it out. Well it didn't really end well, because you see the tire fell off the rope when I did it, and it was wobbling all over, I almost fell off.
So the moral to the story is if you come to India, and you think, 'oh this looks safe enough', you are basically going to die that day, and I hope that doesn't sound tragic because this is tragic, 'your leaving you family forever, how could you do that. Wow and I thought you were smart'. Anyway don't, I mean DO NOT think that India is a very SAFE country.
Also at Peshway Park we saw a monkey, now I know that wasn't very descriptive, so here is the story.
Once apon a time a family went to a weird sico park, and saw a monkey then out of no where the monkey starts running! Then finally he jumps up and sits next to an old lady. But the old lady didn't notice, she just kept on bobbling her head, and smiling :) . So she puts her hand down in her bag of fruits, and she feels something furry in the bag. I wonder what it is? She turned her head, and screamed as loud as she could, like there was a monster sitting next to her. But it wasn't a monster it was a monkey. Then the whole park started laughing as hard as THEY could :) !
It was a really fun day!
If you can't see the sign in the background it says 'play games on your own risk'
Miles kept trying to touch the monkey
First time seeing the monkey
Miles was inching closer very time we tried to take a picture
Hopes face still makes me laugh!

1 comment:
I really enjoy reading about your vivid experiences. Good job Addy!! Aubree, I really enjoyed your post too! Its really amazing to read about your experiences and sentiments being in India.
Post a Comment