Thursday, October 30, 2014

Exciting days

This time I am going to do this post differently. I am going to show a picture and then write about it above. So that the whole thing looks longer. So here it goes.

So where should I start with this picture? Homeschool. My mom has this weird homeschool thing for PE, she turns on just dance on youtube and has us do that. Then she says that me and her have to do a wall sit. So my mom did it for 4 minutes the first time and I did 6 and a half minutes it was my choice. We were going to do it for 4 minutes at first but I wanted to see how long I could go. Now you think that was good, the second time my mom did 5 minutes, and that's right I did 10 MINUTES! That's my record so far for the wall sit. My legs are still shaking! I know this is totally random but I think for an 11 year old girl that's pretty good! See if you can go longer!!!


Okay so I know these pictures are really random, but I'm coming up to a really funny story after the pictures. So this was on Sunday when we stopped at Mac-D (thats what they call it here) and no, they don't have hamburgers, sorry grandpa Bud. So we went up to the bathroom and this is what we find on the bathroom stall door. Do not stand on toilets! Do not squat off of toilet. 
I don't know what they think we're doing in there, but I DO NOT want to know!!! Ya hear me Mac-D or what ever you call it! I repeat I DO NOT want to know! I am only 11!!!! And DON'sT YOU say please to me! 
So that's my experience with Mac-D
Oh! And I forgot to say I lost my tooth. No I am serious I had it for like two seconds then I lost it. At least I know it's somewhere in the car :) I hope :(

Okay for the funny story!! So my mom and dad were going on a date so I was on duty for baby sitting. Sulu the maid was still there and was going to leave shortly after my mom and dad left. But just to make sure, I asked my dad and he said that she would leave soon, and I agreed because I don't think that she would ever want to stay with a crazy white family because you can never trust the whites, thats why everyone voted for Barak Obama ( and yes I made that up). So my mom and dad left. And we were just eating dinner when I saw Sulu take a cookie and go in the living room sit on the couch to eat it. Then she did it again, and again, and again until the whole thing was gone. She kept on getting up and going back to eat it. I was amazed that she could eat so many cookies, and walk that fast, I guess she was excited to get another cookie. I would be. Then after dinner since it was spaghetti Miles was a mess so I gave him a bath because I didn't see the point in washing his face and hands and let the rest of his body be dirty in spaghetti. So I was just getting him in his PJs then Sulu walked in. I was surprised I thought she already had left. Then she sat down on my desk and just watched. Then she did the hand motion of good bye, and I thought "oh thank goodness one less person to watch," but she just stayed put. At that point I was just confused, 'what was she trying to say,' I thought. I didn't really have the time to think so I got Miles dressed and I was like 'So long Sucker' not really but I did run away! But she followed us to the living room! I was like ' Crazy Lady go away I have  1, 2, 3 children and  I Am Not afraid to use them. You should be scared of them after all, I am.' But I don't think Sulu is scared of 3 innocent children, but I really don't know why not! Then to get the kids and Sulu off my hands I gave them to Curious George. When Sulu saw Curious George she ran into the kitchen, and I said "wait Sulu, the door's that way!" Not really but even if I did she wouldn't understand :(. When she came back she brought a chair in. Then she sat down with a huge smile and watched the movie.
About half way through the movie she came and laid down on the coach and guess what? She went to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that time I was thinking #1 Why do I always have to be the responsible one???!!!, and #2 what if my parents come and she is still asleep?! And #3 What if she never wakes up?! Then all of the sudden me and the movie had a great idea! The movie was almost over so I texted my dad and said '' When are you gonna get home ALREADY!?'' He never texted back. Figures. Then the movie was over and I turned on Buzz Bee. It was a brilliant idea, because if you know Buzz Bee you know it has a very sudden and loud  first note in the begging of the movie! AND guess what my plan worked! Sulu woke up!!! Yay! Go Addy! Go Addy! And the best part was at that moment my mom and dad walked in!!! As you can tell it was an exciting night!

I hope you liked this post or all this writing was a complete waste!!!!!! By the way Grandma Lisa you  asked for more writing and this was one of the long ones, so here you go.  I love and miss you all! Addy

2 comments:

Dallin said...

Brilliant! I was intrigued from beginning to end. Can't wait for the next one.

Sam Mitchell said...

Addy, you are the best little writer! I hope you write a book one day. I wish I was there to hang out with you and sleeping Sulu.