Happy almost Thanksgiving! I have heard so many things about so many different primary programs! Now it's my turn. We took the trip to to church this Sunday, to do the primary program. Yes it was small that's why I had to do a solo. I wouldn't say I am an amazing singer, but saying I was just told I had to do it that day, I did pretty good. Hope had to do a solo too. She was better then me. But I don't really mind, because Hope loves singing. Every day she sings, most of the time she is just making up words.
I also had to give a talk, and again I say that it wasn't the kind of talk that would make you start to have a melt down crying, but at least I memorized it.
I miss you all so much and heard so many stories that happen to you guys in America ( except for Lauren, if she emails tell me, I don't know if my mom is hiding in her room reading). One of the stories I won't tell, but is really funny that happened. Ask the Williams.
When Thanksgiving comes up I will have a LOT to write because we are having a special dinner on Sunday (since our friends gave us American food) and on Thursday we will be going to this foreigner dinner that sometimes has up to 100 people!
Miss all of you! And Happy Almost Thanksgiving!
I also had to give a talk, and again I say that it wasn't the kind of talk that would make you start to have a melt down crying, but at least I memorized it.
I miss you all so much and heard so many stories that happen to you guys in America ( except for Lauren, if she emails tell me, I don't know if my mom is hiding in her room reading). One of the stories I won't tell, but is really funny that happened. Ask the Williams.
When Thanksgiving comes up I will have a LOT to write because we are having a special dinner on Sunday (since our friends gave us American food) and on Thursday we will be going to this foreigner dinner that sometimes has up to 100 people!
Miss all of you! And Happy Almost Thanksgiving!
Sorry! I know this has nothing to do with India or anything I wrote but, I had to put this on I miss my aunt so much. I know she is doing the right thing on her mission.
This was basically the whole ride there, and on the way back we were CRAZY!
This is one of our three security guards we have for our building, Yado. We don't speak the same language, but they are really nice to us. Like everyone else.



1 comment:
Hey! I write you when you write me!! I love you Adelyn! I hope you see this! :)
Post a Comment