Today was a not so exciting day. We went to another foreigners house just to go straight to the hospital. Ok
so maybe I lied about it being not exciting.
It turns out Hope isn’t so merry when it comes to the merry
– go round. We are still waiting to see what happened, but her arm is most
likely not going to be broken.
We have had three energize here. First Hayden was running on
the couch and fell and had to get glued up. Second Miles fell on the marble
floor. Now Hope is at the Hospital. I AM NEXT! Oh-NO! I’ll just buy some bubble
wrap and bubble wrap myself.
New update. Hope has a cast.


1 comment:
Hope!!! What in the world!! Hahaha I love you Hunter Family!! Addy you better keep up the blog because I LOVE reading it!!! Youre the best! LOVE YOU ALL!
Love, Laursie Jane
Post a Comment