Saturday, December 13, 2014

Today I will be writing about Homeschool. Moms request.

In the beginning of the day I do math. After math I usually do spelling and language. I have a different spelling list every day, so on Friday when I do my test I take a couple words from each list. For language I just do a different worksheet every day.

Then I do Hindi, and yes I am learning Hindi. Hameed is my Hindi teacher, . I usually do stuff I learn on the computer, like doing x-tra math, learning computer programing to make games, and really everything. I can do social studies, science, art, and all that stuff. I go on this website called Khan Academy, (it’s free) and I can just type in anything and it will teach me how to do it. It’s kind of like Google. It even has history about India.

Then I read. I just finished reading “Lord Of The Flies”. After I read that I am going to read “The Giver”. When I finish “ The Giver” I get to watch the movie with my mom. Every book I read my mom gives me a worksheet to go with it or I have to write an essay. Since I have been here.....

I have read

The Tale Of Emily Windsnap (first 2 books)
Number The Stars
Wonder
The Host
Dork Diaries
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
 Lord of the Flies.
And a bunch of Geronimo Stilton that take me a half an hour to read.

After reading I have lunch then I have free time to do what ever I want for a certain amount of minutes wether I have done a lot or not. I usaly watch TV or go outside.

Then I go to this activity center, Sanskriti Kids, and do art, yoga, and physical exercise or something like that. After that homeschool is over.
HIP-HIP HORAY!!!! By the way this is my name in Hindi, अडेलीन  हंटर  


 I know its kind of weird but This is Miles with a different hair style
 LOL!!!



No comments: