I know I haven't been posting for a while. But in my defense I have been on a trip and it was Christmas.
So about Goa. It was a lot of fun! We did all sorts of things like... first we went dolphin spotting, we saw about 6 or 7. Then we spent the next 2 days on the beach. We also got cashews which are grown in Goa. While we were at the beach we walked up to this really old fort, I'm pretty sure that my mom was freaking out because Hayden was climbing on the wall and if you fell off you would fall like 50 feet onto the rocks the be washed out to sea. Not to sound dramatic.
So then we went to this church that had a mummy priest that was like 500 years old and his name was Francis Xavier. We didn't actually see him because the line was 5 hours long so we got pictures of him instead. But in the picture that we got you could see his fingers and one of them was not there so I was really creeped out and I was creeped out because of the fact he had no face.
Pregnant monkey eating corn. Originally, I thought she was just really fat
So about Goa. It was a lot of fun! We did all sorts of things like... first we went dolphin spotting, we saw about 6 or 7. Then we spent the next 2 days on the beach. We also got cashews which are grown in Goa. While we were at the beach we walked up to this really old fort, I'm pretty sure that my mom was freaking out because Hayden was climbing on the wall and if you fell off you would fall like 50 feet onto the rocks the be washed out to sea. Not to sound dramatic.
So then we went to this church that had a mummy priest that was like 500 years old and his name was Francis Xavier. We didn't actually see him because the line was 5 hours long so we got pictures of him instead. But in the picture that we got you could see his fingers and one of them was not there so I was really creeped out and I was creeped out because of the fact he had no face.
It was like crazy and I'm so happy I went. I would go there agin in a heartbeat, but on the way there my heart would probably stop beating, the drive was crazy it was like a 2 lane road the whole time, and there were a bunch of sharp turns.
Dolphin spotting. Us kids got to take turns driving the boat
There we about 50 monkeys in the road we were dodging
Pregnant monkey eating corn. Originally, I thought she was just really fat
Look closely at Francis Xavier's fingers, you'll see that one is missing...



No comments:
Post a Comment