For now on I will be posting on Mondays and Thursdays.
So yesterday we went to a mall and went to the market that was in the mall called Easy day. I will tell you one thing it wasn't so easy. It was really crowded and everything felt like it was unorganized . I think the reason it felt so unorganized is because there was so many people in one store! After the Easy day fun, not. We just went home. It wasn't a party, but we know a American family that is coming tomorrow, and we are having a different American family over to dinner in two days. So back to subject today we went to my dads hospital, because my mom had to take Hope to the doctor, so my dad watched us. Oh I forgot so tell you that yesterday was the first day I just ran back home from the library. I am starting to feel safer here. All the people are the nicest people in the world. The day before that we went to the nicest hotel I have ever seen to get dinner. It was a real nice dinner thats why it didn't surprise me when Hayden broke a glass cup. So for dinner I had pasta, my mom had under cooked chicken that was pink, my dad had a buffet, and Hope, Hayden, and Miles had pizza. I don't have much to talk about, but once I actually realize I am not dreaming I will have a lot more.
So yesterday we went to a mall and went to the market that was in the mall called Easy day. I will tell you one thing it wasn't so easy. It was really crowded and everything felt like it was unorganized . I think the reason it felt so unorganized is because there was so many people in one store! After the Easy day fun, not. We just went home. It wasn't a party, but we know a American family that is coming tomorrow, and we are having a different American family over to dinner in two days. So back to subject today we went to my dads hospital, because my mom had to take Hope to the doctor, so my dad watched us. Oh I forgot so tell you that yesterday was the first day I just ran back home from the library. I am starting to feel safer here. All the people are the nicest people in the world. The day before that we went to the nicest hotel I have ever seen to get dinner. It was a real nice dinner thats why it didn't surprise me when Hayden broke a glass cup. So for dinner I had pasta, my mom had under cooked chicken that was pink, my dad had a buffet, and Hope, Hayden, and Miles had pizza. I don't have much to talk about, but once I actually realize I am not dreaming I will have a lot more.
Easy day
Eating a quick meal at the mall.

No comments:
Post a Comment