Today was the first day on a rickshaw! All I can say was it was CRAZY! We were looking for a preschool for Hayden and Miles, we found one. So Hayden starts tomorrow, but Miles is going November 6. But before we went out looking for preschools we went to a restaurant and got wait for it WAFFLEs, and the best part is they tasted regular!!!!!!! But Miles broke a glass, but that happened in America a bunch of times to so it made me feel more at home. So we came home and finished homeschool and thats where I am know. I'm waiting for this person to come over o check the house to say if we can still live here, but i'm pretty sure we are going to get kicked out because Hayden has already pulled out a curtain and Miles has already chipped the wood on all the furniture, so good bye house even though it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet! I have cool pictures because we went out today!
No comments:
Post a Comment