We went to Flagstaff for a growth hormone teach Friday night. We had a romantic dinner at Fazoli's and watched the original Caddyshack (don't recommend it. No wonder the 70's were rough. That kind of humor could make anyone go nuts). It was an evening to remember. The next morning we went on a hike. It was called Sandy's Canyon just outside of Flagstaff. Surprisingly the temperature was not as cool as we had hoped, but it was beautiful. Hope slept through most of it. We caked on enough sunscreen that her forehead looked like a clown's face.
Rather than take the trail back, Addy wanted to do some bouldering:
Addy: "Do we get to climb up right there?" (pointing to the rock cliff)
Aubree: "Addy, we don't have a rope."
Addy: "I don't need a rope. I'm a big girl."
For being a big girl she sure spent a lot of time in the back of Dad's pack.



11 comments:
Looks like fun...and beautiful!!! It's always fun to get outside. Ok, and in your last post...as I was reading it I thought "they must have bribed her with D-Land." I'm so glad that others thought that too...hahaha!!! Addy sure is a cute little dancer up there on the stage. How fun!!!
How's Craig's back feeling after hefting Addy around in that pack? :)
You guys are so cute as a family of four! So fun that your already out and about together - Looks like Hope had a good nap during it all. :)
How fun, the hike looks beautiful. Did you really just have a baby? Cuz you look FaBulOUSo, , , I think you were pretending! ;) We can't wait till you guys get here, , , only 2 weeks! How is your running? You are my hero!
I know it's really OK to take a break after you have a baby! You look great. Hope is beautiful even with sunblock caked on her.
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Ry and I miss seeing you guys and just love hearing how you guys are doing. Hope is so beautiful and Addy is adorable as always ;) Every once in a while we will hear funny Addy stories from Holly and Bruce and it makes us laugh so hard, we love you guys.
~McKenna
Looks like you had a great time! Hope is so cute.
Koriann
Fun Times. Funny post. Funny Addy. I think kids are funny when they think they are all grown up only when they want to do something crazy.
Wow! That looks like fun. What a beautiful little family. I can't believe you're hiking! Isn't Hope like, three weeks old??
It looks beautiful there. You all look so good. What a cute family you have. Loves
"I don't need a rope. I'm a big girl." that is soo cute! She is soo cute. It is so fun you get to go on great adventures. Hope seems like a good baby, I hope you had fun!
Post a Comment