Hope Myree Hunter is finally home. We have been anxious for today and it has finally come.
The name Hope has been special to us in the last year. Hope has helped keep our family close through tough times. In fact, when we lost our son Mitchell over a year ago, Dennis wrote a note saying "for years this day will bring a little sadness, but I know that in time the sadness will give way to Hope." I also served my mission for twelve months in one of the most beautiful places in the world; a little town in northern Idaho named Hope.
The middle name Myree is from Aubree's Aunt, Myree Hulet Mitchell. Myree is also the mother of one of my closest friends, Rob Mitchell. Unfortunately she passed away from cancer, but she has had a huge impact on our lives. We hope that Hope will adopt the goodness and grace of not only her mother and grandmother's but also this remarkable woman.



25 comments:
Hope has such a pretty little face. :) I'm so happy that she gets to be home with her fun family now!
Aubree you look great. You don't look like you just had a baby. Hope is beautiful. Addy looks like she is a good BIG sister. We can't wait to meet Hope. See you in July.
I am so glad that she is doing well and at home! What a cute little addition to your already beautiful family! You are in our prayers!
She's so cute! I think she looks like Addy! Im excited to see Baby Hope tomorrow!
So glad to hear she is home and doing well.
Aubree and Craig~ Hope is absolutely beautiful. Congrats and we miss and love you guys. We can't wait to meet her in AZ when we are there next. You have a beautiful family. Love you.
~McKenna & Ryan
She is beautiful! What an amazing and meaningful name you have given her. I'm so happy for you guys :)
Welcome home Hope! So excited for your family and what beautiful significance to her name.
She is so gorgeous!!! I just want to drive over right now and hold her and give her a squeeze :) I love, love, love her name and the meaning behind her name is so special. We are so excited that she is home and cannot wait to meet her. I would love to plan a trip to St. George to see you all...let me know when you will be there and we will come too!
Congratulations! Hope is one special little girl.
We are so happy that your little girl is home and well. She looks like a little Addy. What a beutiful little thing! We hope to see you all soon.
Love, Greg and Katherine
Yeah I am so glad she pulled through and is home with you. The history behind her name is very precious. She is cute one and you look great! Take care little Mitchell Family!
okay so I dumb.. I meant Hunter Family! DUH
What a sweet and precious little girlie you have! Thank you for sharing the beautiful story behind her name. Congrats - we love and miss you guys.
What a PERFECT name for your little girl!!!
Wow! what a beautiful group of ladies. We are so happy for all of you. Aubree you look so good. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
ps. super cute white bow.
Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for you guys. She is so beautiful. Its so hard when they are in the hospital and defenseless like that, I am so glad that she was able to come home. Please let me know if you need any help, I am home all day and as of Wednesday I am childless for 6 weeks.
Hope is so beautiful. Congratulations on bringing her home, what a relief!!! I'm so happy for you! We also can't wait to meet Hope!!
SO SO SO happy for you! Sweet, beautiful baby!
She is so so so precious! We are so happy for you guys!
Craig, Aubree & Addy We are so excited for you guys. Hope is adorable, I can't wait to see her. Hope all is well. Love Matt, Aimee, Zachary & Zoey
Hunter family, I hope you remember me. I was on the Pace blog and saw you guys. What an adorable family. You guys havent changed. Except Craig looks sooo grown up :)
I loved the pictures of when Hope was born. Soo Craig is in Medical school? I cant believe he was able to catch Hope. Anyway I sure loved your blog. Please say Hi for me. I will have to ck back often. Check us out as well. Take care!!!
I am so glad Hope is home and all is well. You guys deserve nothing but the best. Loves
She is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well.
Post a Comment