Welcome Lincoln Peck! Born to Mike and Heather Peck on April 1st. Mike and Heather are some of our closest friends in Phoenix. We are so excited for their new addition. Congratulations Peck family!
I'm so glad you put this video up! The music fits the occasion so well and I just LOVE little Lincoln blinking his little eyes to see his cute mommy. So sweet!
What a cute baby, he looks like Mike. How funny that you guys know them! I dated Mike for a short time in high school. They seem like a cute family. Tell them hi for me. It must make you excited for your little one to come! :)
What a cute baby, he looks like Mike. How funny that you guys know them! I dated Mike for a short time in high school. They seem like a cute family. Tell them hi for me. It must make you excited for your little one to come! :)
6 comments:
I'm so glad you put this video up! The music fits the occasion so well and I just LOVE little Lincoln blinking his little eyes to see his cute mommy. So sweet!
Yea for Lincoln! We sure love this little guy!
Thanks so much for the video once again... You guys are great!
What a cute baby, he looks like Mike. How funny that you guys know them! I dated Mike for a short time in high school. They seem like a cute family. Tell them hi for me. It must make you excited for your little one to come! :)
What a cute baby, he looks like Mike. How funny that you guys know them! I dated Mike for a short time in high school. They seem like a cute family. Tell them hi for me. It must make you excited for your little one to come! :)
i am happy that you got that baby
out
This was wonderful! Can I just say AMEN to susans comment. You guys are great friends!
Post a Comment