Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Important life events...

The other day Addy woke up and said in her sleepy voice, "Mom, get the camera." I asked her what she wanted me to take a picture of and she said,
"After I finish my cereal, I want you to take a picture of me sipping my milk."

So here it is, Addy sipping her milk :)


9 comments:

Susan said...

I'm glad you got a close up of that - it's definitely important to document milk sipping! ;)

leslie jo said...

That is too funny!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

EXCELLENT! You drink that milk!

SVB said...

That is hilarious...E always wants me to take random pictures of him doing random things and I mostly just laugh at him :) She is too cute!

CassideeT said...

Addy is the funniest girl ever. I love to hear about all the hilarious things she says and does.

Amber said...

She is sooo cute! How funny that she thought of that! I think I all go have myself a bowl of cereal!

Adam Jensen said...

Kids can be so random sometimes :) but don't you love it?

Lyndi said...

She seems like such a character. Too Funny.

The Family Funny said...

addie is the best ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha