Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mr. Adams Wild Ride


So while the cat was away, (Aubree and Addy on the cruise) Dennis Adams a great friend of mine is a pilot who flew into Phoenix one evening. We had a "gay" old time, I even stayed in his hotel room because it was closer to the hospital where I was working. Dennis wanted to get one queen bed, but alas, we had two.
It was fun to see him, we went to this restaurant that had a mechanical bull. Dennis has some moves as you can see (Anita must have trained him well). He flew into LA the next morning, and didn't fly out until the following day, so I almost joined him so that we could go to Disneyland. Unfortunately that didn't quite work out; next time perhaps.

11 comments:

Anita said...

Dennis here. Let's get something "straight". I was Craig's idea to sleep over, and I wanted one double, not a queen. Just kidding. Don't start spreading rumors. We had a great time. Craig wasn't half bad on the bull either. Have Aubrey call Anita for some training tips.

JonesFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peck Family said...

Well... The story that I heard was that you wanted a twin. Come on guys get your story straight....

Amber said...

I am laughing so hard right now, , , Matt and I are sad we missed this and yet so grateful it is on tape! We can only imagine the trouble you two got into. Dax keeps asking me what I'm laughing at, . . "Nothing Dax, nothing" Let's just keep this story "STraigHT"!

Amber said...

Had to come back, , , Still laughing!

Amber said...

Oh I know where the talent must have come from, not to take the credit away from you Anita, but remember the toys at the Coral Canyon park? Yes, the dinosaur, the motorcycle etc. I vividly recall . .. well, anyway, I'll stop commenting!

Anita said...

Can't get enough of this humor. What I want to know is where is the video of Craig?

Amber I think you are right about the Coral Canyon Park. So if anyone needs any practice they know where to go.

Peck Family said...

I still think Anita taught Dennis all that he knows... WORK IT OWN IT.

Hemphill Family said...

LOL! Doesn't Craig have video of them guys riding the dinosaur at CC park, too?

Amber said...

Matt here......I'm feeling a little left out of all the "Action".

Anita said...

Dennis again...Matt, next time we have another escapade, we will make sure you are there. It will change your life forever. Believe me, I haven't been the same after sharing a room with Craig.