Braden, Addy prays for you every day. She usually prays that you will come home...she says, "thank you for Braden, that he'll come home from his mission." 2 years is too long for her to comprehend, I think.
We're keeping track, Braden! 436 days to go! We're so proud of you. We know that the work you're doing is so important. Thanks for your example and hard work. Keep it up!!!
Love,
Craig, Aubree, Addy and Hope (only 2 more months until she's here!)
Dear Braden,
I miss you Braden. I love you Braden. I want to go to the temple with you. Kaely is waiting for you. I say my prayers for you, Braden. How is speaking Spanish, going well?
Love you,
addy
6 comments:
I can't believe it's already been a year!!! Keep up the good work Brayden!
Way too cute! Thanks for sharing. Here's to one of the best missionaries out there!!
that is soo cute! Time flies huh! I love that she prays for him to come home. Jo is so funny she goes off on tangents and says stuff like "and if I am mean to my brother I go to time out, and if he hits me I tell mom and dad and don't hit him back..." so cute kids are!
I can't believe it has already been a year! Does he get to read your blog? I love the pics...Sam gets home June 27th! Time sure flies, we can't wait to see him again!
I didn't know that the people of Ukraine spoke Spanish. Crazy! Addy is too cute.
Hi Aubree, this is Cara (Sandberg) I found your blog through Annaca's. How fun to see your cute family! That's a cute little letter Addy wrote to your brother. My brother comes home in a few months and when he left Marin was a brand new baby. He'll be a bit surprised by the crazy 2 year old she's become! Take care!
Post a Comment