Today we went on what my mom and dad call an ''exiting and fun outing'' , I didn't think that it was so exiting and fun. First we walked for about an mile to the market, but it seemed longer then that because people where staring at us like we were purple people! I usually wouldn't mind being the center of attention, but this was different...kind of.
When we finally got back from the ''exiting and fun outing'' I felt like I was going to die with all my happiness, or maybe the humidity and heat.
Then we drove to a place to get my moms new phone. That wasn't so bad, except for the fact that the people who did see us looked at us like we don't belong.
Then we went home, and thats where we are now, at HOME about half way asleep!
But so far I think I like India!!!!
We are walking to the market
So tired from all the waking
The boys playing on the swings at our apartment
Buying potatoes, carrots, onions, and a broom
You can see my dad trying to talk to the maid, she speaks a different language
When we finally got back from the ''exiting and fun outing'' I felt like I was going to die with all my happiness, or maybe the humidity and heat.
Then we drove to a place to get my moms new phone. That wasn't so bad, except for the fact that the people who did see us looked at us like we don't belong.
Then we went home, and thats where we are now, at HOME about half way asleep!
But so far I think I like India!!!!
We are walking to the market
So tired from all the waking
The boys playing on the swings at our apartment
Buying potatoes, carrots, onions, and a broom
You can see my dad trying to talk to the maid, she speaks a different language
Riding in a car with no seat belts, they don't have any.





No comments:
Post a Comment