India! Of all places why India! I guess there's no turning back now, because I'm already there! Why not Paris or even London would be cool to see. It's my second night here, and it's nice place we live in, but that can't change the fact that it's INDIA!!! I'm still getting used to the culture, and what to wear and do. But anyway I've been a couple of places and seen a lot of stay dogs on the street, and felt bad for the people on the streets just lying down waiting for morning to come to do work.
It's not really what I expected to see. I thought I had a pretty good picture in my mind, but it's just so different, but I hope the pictures help understand India. But our house is pretty normal, saying that instead of using toilet paper we use a hose, which I think is just plain weird, but also makes a lot of sense.
Well I hope you like the pictures, and remember it's my 2nd night in a different COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!! And I will have more pictures tomorrow.
It's not really what I expected to see. I thought I had a pretty good picture in my mind, but it's just so different, but I hope the pictures help understand India. But our house is pretty normal, saying that instead of using toilet paper we use a hose, which I think is just plain weird, but also makes a lot of sense.
Well I hope you like the pictures, and remember it's my 2nd night in a different COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!! And I will have more pictures tomorrow.
3 comments:
Nice work on the blog Addy! Keep up the good work. I want to know about everything you do there. Have fun!
Hope's room looks awesome! Glad she figured her way out :) miss you guys already!
Nate said....
Addy, nicely done. Keep posting, Katlyn and I will read it every time.
Post a Comment