MONDAY:
The starting of the week. We started home school this week and I learned about Rupees I think we did good. We also walked to the market, and that was crazy. Miles was walking outside of the store and walking out into the streets!The market was so small and had so many things inside it that we were pushing people and things off the shelf to get him. There are also so many stray dogs that when we were walking back we saw 4 puppies just lying down next to each other waiting for their mother. I wanted to just pick up one of them, but if I did I could get really sick! I felt bad. So when we got back our maid, Sulu was making lunch. She was making rice and bread.
I went to bed around 6:00, I was so tired so I just laid down on the couch!
TUESDAY:
So this morning I had a crape sort of thing called chapati with nutella, peanut butter, and bananas for breakfast. Then I turned on a movie and tired to go back to sleep because I woke up at 3:30. It didn't work out so well.
When it was about 6 in the morning my mom had us clean up and dance at the same time. She had me turn on some music. You should see the dance moves I saw today, it was hard to watch. Fist of all you do not want to see Hope when she is trying to act like a sassy cheer leader. Second why does Hayden want to act like her? It's enough that he likes My Little Pony!
Pretty soon we are going to check out the hospital my dad works at, and then go a big market my dad knows of. ADVENTURE is out there!!!!! Apparently waiting for our family! ;)
The Toilet. Hope said after the picture '' These toilets are awesome, we should have toilets like these!''
Hope asleep, still trying to get used to the time change!
Everyone asleep! Except for Hayden!!!!
The starting of the week. We started home school this week and I learned about Rupees I think we did good. We also walked to the market, and that was crazy. Miles was walking outside of the store and walking out into the streets!The market was so small and had so many things inside it that we were pushing people and things off the shelf to get him. There are also so many stray dogs that when we were walking back we saw 4 puppies just lying down next to each other waiting for their mother. I wanted to just pick up one of them, but if I did I could get really sick! I felt bad. So when we got back our maid, Sulu was making lunch. She was making rice and bread.
I went to bed around 6:00, I was so tired so I just laid down on the couch!
TUESDAY:
So this morning I had a crape sort of thing called chapati with nutella, peanut butter, and bananas for breakfast. Then I turned on a movie and tired to go back to sleep because I woke up at 3:30. It didn't work out so well.
When it was about 6 in the morning my mom had us clean up and dance at the same time. She had me turn on some music. You should see the dance moves I saw today, it was hard to watch. Fist of all you do not want to see Hope when she is trying to act like a sassy cheer leader. Second why does Hayden want to act like her? It's enough that he likes My Little Pony!
Pretty soon we are going to check out the hospital my dad works at, and then go a big market my dad knows of. ADVENTURE is out there!!!!! Apparently waiting for our family! ;)
The Toilet. Hope said after the picture '' These toilets are awesome, we should have toilets like these!''
Hope asleep, still trying to get used to the time change!
Everyone asleep! Except for Hayden!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment