
After having contractions last month I put our cruise plans on hold, but I went to my OB appointment today and he gave me the go ahead to go on the cruise!! I've never had so much anxiety over such a decision (you're probably wondering 'how hard is it to decide whether to go on a cruise?') But I've had crazy dreams and weird pregnancy anxiety (every odd symptom is pregnancy related, right?)
So, after much deliberation and the final go ahead from McKernan, Addy and I will join my family and friends (Cass and Annaca--I'm so excited to hang with you!!!) on Navigator of the Seas to Balize, Cozumel, Ft. Lauderdale..a real Caribbean cruise!!
I really wish Craig was coming, we'll miss him terribly. But he is working 15 hour days with a cardiologist this month and having a blast learning. He really does love it and I'm so proud of him for all his hard work.
11 comments:
I'm so happy for you, and of course jealous! I've been to Cozumel, we went on our honeymoon to the city across from Cozumel on the mainland called Playa Del Carmen. I'm sure you'll go there..remember to think of me! haha
good for you aubree! who are you going with and when are you going? you are still having contractions? I feel bad for you, any pills or shots? tell everyone hello. did craig get my text on his birthday
I'm so excited you're going! I was crossing my fingers that you would be able to go. Can't wait to see you and Addy. And I will miss Craig too, and Tyler, of course. Poor guys, this school thing is rough.
Iam so glad you get to go! Can I get a ride in your suite case? I promise I won't take up the whole bag!j/k Have a great time!
Lucky girl...have fun! I love the pics with your cute little preggo belly. Be safe and don't do anything too crazy!
I don't blame you for having anxiety but I hope you and Addy have fun. Jason and I need to do something like that.
HAVE SO MUCH FUN FOR ALL OF US! and remember only one margarita.
A Cruise with just girls is it? WOW I wish soo fun! When you headed out? Do have fun I will be thinking of you!
Hey Aubree! I saw your blog link on Anita's blog and I'm so excited for you to have another girl! Sounds like Craig's doing great in school (like anyone had doubts that wouldn't). Have fun on your cruise and keep in touch. Take care!
Hugs,
Heather
Wahoo!!! I'm so excited for you, how funny that your doctor thinks you need a cruise to relax!! j/k, you'll have a blast, and I hope you enjoy all the fabulous food they have to offer! You know they serve alcohol, but please try to restrain yourself, bridle your passions, because I really don't think your doc would support that! You are so great, such a world traveler, I'm lucky to have you as a friend!
I truly am jealous! And I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hope all is well and that you guys have a great time. See you in a little less than 2 weeks. We are on the coutdown.
Post a Comment