Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Caribbean Cruise

5 comments:

Peck Family said...

So fun! LOVED the pictures! Makes me want to go on another one.

CassideeT said...

I need to get a copy of your pictures, I got home and went to show Tyler all my cruise pictures and realized I only took about five! It was so fun to see you, I'm so glad you went. Thank Addy for introducing Max to fun "tea parties". Tyler laughed way hard at your S Cargo.

leslie jo said...

That looked way fun! I love all the pics and was that roller rink on the ship? Addy looked like she had a blast!

Maria said...

hey aubrey! What a fun trip! I'm jealous. so I've finally joined the blogging world. I'm still figuring it out but you can check it out at sandmbingham. I'll probably talk to you tomorrow!

Staci said...

Thanks for the pics! Totally jealous.