Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What Hayden has accomplished in less than 4 weeks

Bonding with dad


Lots of pictures
Hanging out with grandparents



A trip to Kirtland, Ohio with Uncle Braden and Aunt Kaely

A flight from Detroit to Las Vegas! (We should've taken pictures of that adventure)
A baby blessing in conjunction with Uncle Nate's farewell



I can't believe that Hayden is 4 weeks old! We have been in UT for the last week and will be here another week. It's been wonderful to be with family!

5 comments:

The Trippy Stevensons said...

OH YEA! I have been hoping to see pictures ever since the last post. I am glad that everything is wonderful! Congrats! He is very very handsome!

p.s. Wow no slowing down for you!

leslie jo said...

Awesome! He is soo cute! I can't believe your brother is going on a mission nuts! We are getting old. I was in ST G for Easter weekend I wish we could have met up.... next time.

Peck Family said...

k Hayden is so cute. Where's your brother going on his mission? ps. aubree... not fair! looks like you havent had a baby!

Adam Jensen said...

Glad you guys are doing so well! Hope looks so big next to Hayden :) Hey where in MI are you guys? I can't remember. My SIL is moving there her husband who matched for his internship there in Clinton township? does that sound familiar? She is super nervous and I would love to get her in touch with someone who knows the area.

KP said...

These photos are so fun to see! Congrats on your darling children & family. Your family pic on blessing day is really nice. Isn't life beautiful!