Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hayden Mitchell Hunter



March 8, 2010
3:33pm
7 lbs. 13 oz.
20 1/2 in.


It's been a crazy couple of days, but Hayden is here and we are SO HAPPY!
He came out really fast, so his face was pretty bruised. Craig called him "Blue Man Group," and his nickname in the nursery was "Bruiser."
Yesterday morning he started having trouble breathing, so they put him in the NICU. He is still there but will hopefully come home tomorrow. We can't wait to get him home!
Here are some more pictures...











31 comments:

BensonFam said...

CONGRATULATIONS Hunters! What a handsome little man - hope he gets home to you soon and that you're all doing well. We sure miss you guys!

aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Oh Hooray!! I'm SO happy to see pics of this little manly man! What an awesome looking family you are!!

aimee said...

Congratulations! He is so cute, I can't wait to see him.

Rachel Urie said...

thanks Aubree!!! We are so excited to have a new nephew.cousin! I hope he gets to come home tomorrow!!love you all:)

Rachel Urie said...

Just to let you know you have us under blog fam as Hillyard not Urie..... :)

Kim said...

Yay that he's here. Such a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him in person. Hope you recover quickly. See ya soon.

Stacy said...

CONGRATS!! He is absolutely adorable! We are so happy for you. I hope that he gets to go home soon so you can love on him more!

Jodi said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!! He is so cute and I bet your girls are loving him! Good luck!

Crowther Clan said...

Congrats!! He is adorable. I hope he gets to come home soon. We can't wait to meet him:)

Erica said...

Congrats! He is so handsome. We are so happy for you!

Lyndi said...

Such a cute little family. Congrats!

JonesFamily said...

Congrats guys! I can't believe how big your girls are!! He is a cute little man I hope you get to take him home tomorrow.

Teryl said...

Handsome little guy! Congratulations and I hope he gets to come home soon.

The Trippy Stevensons said...

OH YEA!! He is so handsome! Congrats! I will think of this and smile allllllll day! Thanks!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Congrats you guys. He's beautiful. Ellia was all bruised too from her quick descent! Hope you are all home soon! :)

Peck Family said...

Aubree & Craig he is really really cute! Congrats you guys! Im excited to see more pictures of him when he is at home.

Jandee said...

We are happy for you guys, what a great family, glad to see your mom was able to come help out. Did Craig get to help with the delivery?
best of luck - jandee and dusty

Christi said...

Congratulations! I hope everything is going well for you!

Anonymous said...

So so so happy for you!!! I can't wait to hold that little man. Sign me up for meals, babysitting, laundry washing, or whatever you need (especially once your family is gone.) Congrats again!!

Liora said...

He is so cute!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you guys!

Adam Jensen said...

Yeah a little boy for the Hunters!!!! He is so handsome. Hope he comes home soon :) so excited for you guys!!

Kelly said...

Congrats! He is gorgeous!

leslie jo said...

AHHH soo sweet! Glad all is well. Can't wait to meet him in person someday!

SVB said...

That's quite the bruise! He totally looks like a little Hunter baby!!! Such a cutie...we will be there for his blessing and can't wait to meet him! Love ya!

Nunes Family said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys. He is such a handsome little guy. I hope he is home now with you guys. LOVES

Hemphill Family said...

YEA! We're so happy for you!

The Higgins Family said...

CONGRATS a million!

Hayden is perfect, what a BEAUTIFUL family you all are!!!!

tessa said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys.

KP said...

SO happy for your family. LOVE that he is named for his older brother. What a darling family. Hope everyone is home together soon! Wish we weren't so far away.

KP said...

SO happy for your family. LOVE that he is named for his older brother. What a darling family. Hope everyone is home together soon! Wish we weren't so far away.