From the 2009 family video comes a highlight clip of Hope's Mischief.
For the record, the majority of these videos were taken while Craig was home babysitting the girls. I would not have let some of these acts occur or I would have stopped them much sooner!
9 comments:
LOVE IT!
I just love that you guys kept the tape rolling and let her go crazy! So Funny!
OMG what a fun movie of Hope. I think Lincoln sure would have fun destroying stuff with her. He is in to EVERYTHING these days. However is so much cuter to watch on tv. great job.
That is too funny! I can't believe that you guys just video her instead of going crazy! I think I would just be screaming at her. Or maybe by now you have just decided to embrace her and love her!
Just finished watching with my 5 yr old. He belly laughed the whole time. So funny! Thanks for sharing.
I have sure enjoyed looking at and reading your blog. Congrats on your pregnancy. That is way exciting. We are now in CT for school for a few years. Hope all continues to go well with you and your family.
Angie Esplin Bailey
Two words for you....GOOD LUCK!!! With baby #3 coming soon, you are definitely going to have your hands full. He sure is going to be one tough boy. And by the way...Hope's such a cute little girl!!!
PS...My favorite would have to be how she knocked the lamp over. Craig totally let her do it, and I'm pretty sure I can hear him laughing in the background...PRICELESS!!!
Holy Cow. I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel as a mother watching that. Asher does the EXACT same things. I'm not the only one!!!!
That is sooo funny. Gotta love that Craig just kept filming thats hillarious. JO loved watching this with me.
Post a Comment