Since I'm trying really hard to put off packing, here are some more pics of the girls. Thanks Heather for your time and patience. They turned out darling!
Hello!!! Oh my goodness! Your girls are beautiful! I love your pictures! Congrats on Michigan! Now, you need to find a position back in Saint George! Please, keep in touch.
15 comments:
Aubree these pictures are so cute. Hope is getting so big, I can't wait to see you guys soon.
DARLING!
Those are so cute of the three of you!!
Wow, Addie looks so grown up and you look great, Aubree! Those are great pictures.
So Cute!
Great Photos! Your girls are getting SO big! Good luck with getting a home in Detroit, no worries it will work out in the end!
Those really are so cute Aubree. Good luck on the move and we definitely need to come out to see you guys this fall.
My crud! You guys are absolutely beautiful! Well done, Craig - you did good. :)
Those are so beautiful. I really really like the one of all three of you in the black and white. You look fabulous!!!
These pictures are so cute!!:) Addy & Hope are getting so big.
My gosh--I miss ya'll. Just seeing these pictures of your adventures makes me miss you, your family and Santa Clara. I am such a sap.
Tell addy to stop growing up i am getting sick of it!!
Hello!!! Oh my goodness! Your girls are beautiful! I love your pictures! Congrats on Michigan! Now, you need to find a position back in Saint George! Please, keep in touch.
post pictures of Detroit!
o my gosh! They are both so...................... CUTE!!!!!!!! Visit my new blog! it is lilmissdancinqueen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment