Besides Craig and I, this year my mom ran (forever faithful), Dallin (Mr. McSpeedy--finished at :315!), Amber (my motivation & super running partner:), Rachel (sister in-law, runner through adversity, awesome 1st marathon!!), Jason (GrEaT 1st timer), Liisa (never gives up, she's amazing), Burk and Tanner, Kay, April and Catherine (Phoenix friends), Dr. Taylor and Parkinson, TJ & Adrianne, Mark & Merrilyn, Prentiss, Brooklyn and many others! Good job everyone!
I was so excited to see some personal fans. My dad and Addy braved the weather to watch and cheer. I was so happy to see them, as you can see!
He's so happy to see me!
Burk, Dallin, mom, me, Craig
me, Craig, Rachel
Laursie's birthday usually gets overshadowed by the marathon. She's a good sport and says she's running it next year. I love you Laursie! We got to go bowling for her b-day. It was comical to watch the post marathoners try to bowl, ok, I was probably the only comical one, everyone else did fine, I just stink at bowling--I wanted to use the marathon as an excuse for bowling really, really bad--but couldn't since Dallin, my mom and Craig are pros even after running.
8 comments:
Awesome job Aubree!! Only 4 months after having a baby - amazing!! seriously. You are my hero. I'm so glad you got to see Craig too - it will be nice when he's all done with the traveling bit, eh?
You are my hero!!! I can't even imagine running a marathon, let alone after having a baby. You are an inspiration to us all, and what an example to your girls about the importance of exercise.
YEA YOU POSTED!!!! SO GLAD! YOU ALL DID SO GREAT AND SO FUN TO SEE THE MARATHON PICTURES. WISHED I WAS ON THE SIDE LINES THIS YEAR CHEERING YOU GUYS ON! GREAT JOB YOU GUYS! LAURYN LOOKS ALL GROWN UP! SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE YOUR MOM! TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME!
HEY Great job on the marathon!!!
Wow! You are my hero too!
AWESOME!!! You guys are truly inspiring! Glad you got to see Craig too. It is nice you are able to be with friends and family so close while he is away I would go NUTS! Congrats on the time too! and I am jus imagining you trying to bowl ehheh!
Wow, nice work Aubree. Leah and I were running yesterday and decided if you could post a time like that with a 4 mo old we better speed it up as our babies are older than yours. Seriously, what an inspiration! Great job and your smile at finishing so well and seeing Craig is just infectious:)
Holy Cow!! Aubree you just had a baby and ran a marathon. Our baby is just a few week younger then Hope and she is my excuse for not being in shape--guess I don't have one now. We just found a link to your blog, it will be fun to keep tabs. We look forward to getting together when your back in Phoenix. Jandee & Dusty
Post a Comment