-She smiles all the time now
-Occasionally she laughs out loud. Things she's laughed at so far: my dad blowing through a pipe, Addy talking and making funny faces at her, her froggy toy, and a balloon
-She eats rice cereal, and loves it! (She has actually tasted many things I'm a little ashamed to admit, but she loves yellow peppers just like her sister and daddy)
-She sucks her fingers. She usually tries to get her whole fist in her mouth which is frustrating, but when she gets 2-3 fingers in there, she's happy!
-She can hold her bottle in her mouth.
-She can stay sitting up for a good 10 seconds leaning way forward, her face on the ground keeps her a little more balanced:)
Craig accidentally took the camera back to Detroit with him when he left, so he FedEx shipped it for $20.00 and this was the only picture I took until the next time Craig came. We think it was worth it!
4 comments:
ahh Aubree she's Heavenly! :)
I love her giggling! And she definitely looks like Addy's sister. What cutie girls!
ohh soo cute!
CUTE!
Post a Comment