Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here's your girl Craig!



Addy did a cheer clinic and performed at the Snow Canyon High School football game on Saturday. Great job Addy!

8 comments:

Peck Family said...

she's all grown up! Go addy... loved the jump:)

Susan said...

Craig will LOVE this! ha!

Annaca said...

Those girls did such a great job. Natural born cheerleaders for sure! I'm so glad they were able to do it together (I think it helped them both to be brave)!!

The Higgins Family said...

Just stopping by. :) I love Hope's blessing dress-- she's a beautiful girl. Fun to catch up on y'all!

CassideeT said...

It looks like Addy is going to be a cheerleader when she gets older, you just can't fight destiny.

Kami Banks said...

Go Addy! That is so cute. Hey, I was thinking of you because I my brother girlfriend is doing the St. George Marathon. Are you doing it this year? It looks like you are doing good.

KP said...

Addy is a great cheerleader, & obviously having fun & soaking it all in. Darling, happy Hope growing big. Fun to read Craig's adventures.

KP said...

Addy is a great cheerleader, & obviously having fun & soaking it all in. Darling, happy Hope growing big. Fun to read Craig's adventures.