-The 4th with the Hursts
-Moving to Utah
Meeting cousin Lincoln Hillyard
The Cabin @ Urie Creek
Craig in the Ice Cave
Hope's Blessing
Craig's back waxing
-24th Celebrations
Mitchell Family Fun Run
-Lagoon
Here we are in the Hursts pool on the 4th
Happy 4th of July!
5 comments:
Back Waxing??!! That is so hilarious you blogged that! I Love it! We miss you guys, Hope is going to be so big by the time you get back!
Have fun!
I'm so glad to see an update! We have definitely missed you guys. When are you coming back Aubree? I'm glad you didn't include any more details regarding the back waxing. ;)
MOving to UTAh! Now I really have to get the crew (roomies) together to come down for a visit. I am assuming your with your folks? But how long? Good to see you are keeping busy. Did Addy LOVE American Idol?? :)
You moved to Utah? Where?? Are you close to us (Saratoga Springs/Provo area)?? Crazy! We need to get together and catch up!
Aubree! It's your long lost friend Lindsay! Yeah! Congrats on cute little Hope and everything else exciting that is happening in your life. Link up with our blog! I love you tons!
Post a Comment