Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary Craig!



Our seventh anniversary came and went uncelebrated (sort of) this year. After being showered with gifts and letters for my birthday and then Mother's Day, I told Craig not to get me anything for our anniversary. Well, he got me something anyways, but then I forgot to get him anything...oops.
I just wanted you all to know how wonderful Craig is and how lucky I've been to be married to him for SEVEN great years. So here are seven things that I love about Craig.

1. He is very optimistic. "It'll work out," is one of his most common sayings. President Eyring said this of President Hinckley at his funeral:
< I heard that voice so many times when a difficult problem facing the Church was brought to him. He would listen carefully, perhaps asking a question or two, to be sure that he understood the magnitude of the difficulty facing us and that those who brought the problem to him knew he understood. Time after time, he would quietly say something like this, with a pleasant smile, “Oh, things will work out.”>

When I heard that, I immediately thought, Craig emulates the prophet in that way...he is just as optimistic.


2. Craig LOVES to have fun. He especially loves Disneyland. Although I don't share the same enthusiasm about Disneyland, I love that he is such a kid at heart.


3. Craig looks like David Hasselhoff--he he! If you see him, call him "Mitch," he loves it!


4. Craig is so good to me. He is constantly doing service and things he knows I'd appreciate. The only problem is, he often does it without telling me, and he just lets things go unnoticed...Thank you for all the unnoticed acts of service Craig! I really appreciate you.

5. He is the best diswasher loader in the world. He takes pride in his loading abilities:) He really should advertise his work.


6. People love Craig. Craig is such a likable person. He's going to be a great doctor someday. I'm sure he will have a following of patients who will just love him. I'm grateful to be affiliated with such a great guy!

7.Craig is the best husband and father. He is kind and patient and fun. I am just now thinking of SO MANY things that are great about Craig. Seven was not enough. So this is just a small portion of Craig, and what I love about him. Here are just a few more pics representing what I love about Craig...




Happy Anniversary Craig. I love you!

11 comments:

Rachel Urie said...

You guys are the cutest ever! I really admire you both-I'm grateful were family. happy anniversary to you both! i love the photos-especially the one of Craig and Coop. Your also a great uncle Craig and aunt Aubree.-Kinlee can't wait to come down and visit- see you on Tuesday! we can't wait.

Peck Family said...

Happy Anniversary! We couldn't agree more with Aubree! Match made in Heaven!

ps. meatballs looked yummy.
pss. Craig your a great father.

leslie jo said...

CONGRATS on 7 great years!

Adam Jensen said...

Happy Anniversary! Craig is a likable guy :) glad he is so good to you, you deserve it. miss you guys.

The Hamlin Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You're right...Matt and I think Craig (I mean "Mitch")is a great guy also. I can't believe you are going to have your little baby girl soon. How exciting!!! I hope you are feeling great during your final weeks. Those maternity pictures are amazing and you look beautiful pregnant!!! I especially love the one with Addy and all of your hands on your tummy. They turned out priceless!!! Well, we miss you guys. It's been awhile since we've seen you. Relax while you can before your little arrives.

PS...Tell Addy that Luke was just as upset that David "Archi-yellow" didn't win!!! (That's how Luke said his name.) It's funny how the little ones get so into it. Luke didn't understand why he didn't win...and actually, I didn't either. I voted for him like 10 times...guess that wasn't enough...hahaha!!!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary, , , , Craig you are cool!!!!! What a great tribute! Aubree you are way cool too! Also, I am still laughing so hard about your video of Addy, I know I"m a little behind, but I ran into Trisha's Mom at Lowe's yesterday and she told me about Addy on your blog and how funny it was! So I'm catching up and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen! love it!

Anita said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are the perfect couple. What great examples to us. Hope the next 7 are even better.

Annaca said...

Happy anniversary, guys!! We can't wait to see you all so soon, and we can't wait to see little Hope's beautiful face on this blog soon (2 weeks)!! Also, I love your pregnancy pictures. They are beautiful and so touching. Tell Heather to move back to St. George! (I'm assuming she did the pics:)) See you soon.

brooke allred said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how fast the time goes! I love your recent posts the cute pictures and the video of Addy is so funny and so sad too! I was a "little David" fan as well though I will most likely buy the cook album as well.

Dane and Alicia said...

Hey you guys. Happy A-day. That is great you have been married for 7 years. You guys look more cute together now than you ever did. We hope everything is going well with the baby. You guys all make the cutest family.

Teryl said...

Happy Anniversary. Seven years is a great milestone. Good luck with the birth of your new little one. We are really looking forward to her safe arrival.