Aubree you look so beautiful, and I love the picture of you and Craig and you and Addy. Okay the other thing I loved the video of Addy. I was laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes. My girls saw it and were laughing as well. They always like to check your blog to see what Addy is up too. They want to see Addy before we move. If you guys feel up to it after the baby come please feel free to come see us. I know you guys LOVE Disneyland and we are pretty close. Loves, Kami
So in the top picture I thought your hands were first and Craig's were on top of yours and then I was like "Why is Craig wearing a bracelet?" :) And then I realized the 1st set of hands were definitely bigger :) Silly me! You're so beautiful! Good look with everything!
Oh my gosh. How come you get to be beautiful while you are pregnant! Just wait till you see me pregnant. WHAAAA-AALE. These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. I need to talk to you about who took them because I want to do that someday.
Those pictures are so addorable! All of you look so cute. We hope the birth goes well. Tell Craig and Addie that we say hi. If you guys want to do a video chat with webcams then let us know. I think that would be fun.
Aubree! I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I've looked at your blog a few times and thought I should at least say something! Your little girl is SO cute! I'm glad things are going so well for you. Also, congratulations on the pregnancy! Your maternity photos are beautiful. Can you believe those body toning days with Mrs. Johnson was EIGHT years ago? It's crazy how fast time flies.
12 comments:
You look so pretty! They turned out great.
So beautiful:)
Aubree you look so beautiful, and I love the picture of you and Craig and you and Addy. Okay the other thing I loved the video of Addy. I was laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes. My girls saw it and were laughing as well. They always like to check your blog to see what Addy is up too. They want to see Addy before we move. If you guys feel up to it after the baby come please feel free to come see us. I know you guys LOVE Disneyland and we are pretty close. Loves, Kami
Beautiful photos! can't wait for Hope to be here! and you're so tiny Aubree!
You are ONE HOT MAMA!
You look BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait!!!
So in the top picture I thought your hands were first and Craig's were on top of yours and then I was like "Why is Craig wearing a bracelet?" :) And then I realized the 1st set of hands were definitely bigger :) Silly me! You're so beautiful! Good look with everything!
How are you so beautiful? Seriously these pictures turned out so great, you should be a pregnant model. REally, I'll find you a contract somewhere!!!
Oh my gosh. How come you get to be beautiful while you are pregnant! Just wait till you see me pregnant. WHAAAA-AALE. These are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. I need to talk to you about who took them because I want to do that someday.
What beautiful pictures! You guys have such a sweet family - we sure miss you. Can't wait to see your new little one.
Those pictures are so addorable! All of you look so cute. We hope the birth goes well. Tell Craig and Addie that we say hi. If you guys want to do a video chat with webcams then let us know. I think that would be fun.
Aubree! I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I've looked at your blog a few times and thought I should at least say something! Your little girl is SO cute! I'm glad things are going so well for you. Also, congratulations on the pregnancy! Your maternity photos are beautiful. Can you believe those body toning days with Mrs. Johnson was EIGHT years ago? It's crazy how fast time flies.
Post a Comment