Sunday, January 6, 2008

New York City before Christmas





Aubree and I went to New York City before Christmas. We were joined by my parents and had a sweet time. We stayed in Times Square, saw Les Miserables, the WTC and Statue of Liberty. We also went to a sobering Jewish History Museum. We went Ice Skating at Rockefeller Center, went to the Today show, saw the Rockettes, went shopping on 5th avenue, and loved Central Park. New York City is really a fascinating place. Les Miserables was life altering. We had seen the musical Wicked before and loved it. Les Mis is in a whole new dimension of entertainment/enlightenment. What a masterpiece. We missed Addy, but Aubree and I had a real nice time. Priceless.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a great get a way! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

leslie jo said...

Fun stuff! I love NYC! It is fascinating I agree. Take Care..leslie