Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ice Skating in Rockefeller Center


Ice Skating was such a highlight we wanted to devote a separate post. We did some sweet tricks and an awesome crash. We really debated it, because it wasn't cheap, and we had to wait in line. We decided to just do it, and we are so glad. The people there were so nice, everyone was happy and friendly (aside from the lady who had to be rushed off in an ambulance). Certainly a highlight we will not soon forget.

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Okay...you guys are the cutest couple ever!

Peck Family said...

that looks like so much fun!

Anita said...

Ahh! The city that never sleeps! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Hemphill Family said...

You guys are great.

Stacy said...

What fun. I don't think I have ever been ice skating. Maybe when I was like 7?!

The Hamlin Family said...

Your New York trip looks and sounds awesome. I've always wanted to go to New York during Christmas time...and now you guys have totally convinced me that I NEED to!!! Maybe one of these days. Ice skating sure looks like fun in the "Big Apple"...I think it was worth the wait too!!!
PS...Aubree...I just sent you an email!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

OK Aubree...I have to know...did my email help you out or not??? Was it too hard??? Let me know!!!

PS...Good job...looks great!!!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Where did you guys learn to ice scate so well? Under legs, jumping, dancing....wow! Talk about a priceless time! I'm glad you had some good "couples time"!