
Here's our boy! I can hardly believe that he will be born in less than 2 months. This pregnancy has gone by REALLY fast! Which doesn't make sense, because I used to think those two words together (pregnancy/fast) were oxymorons.
However, I do realize that these last two months could be miserable and uncomfortable, and that time might just slow down.
Just a few other updates-things that have ROCKED our wOrLd- that I didn't include in Nate's letter.
The H&H duo (Hayden and Hope) literally rocked our world by putting a bunch of rocks down a pipe at our neighbors house. Craig was talking to this neighbor one day and she noticed Hope messing around with the pipe and wondered if our children were the cause of her backed up, broken heating system. Sure enough, she had it checked out and the rocks caused the whole system to crash. So, including the tonka truck down the toilet, we are up to over $500.00 in damages from clogged pipes.
Dave Ramsey has rocked our world by whipping us into shape with a budget and a plan to become financially FREE (that'll be the day)! I sure am impressed with the man though and have decided that when I further my education, it will be in business. Craig thinks I should get my MBA. It actually seems exciting to me at the moment, but maybe I am just changing too many poopy diapers :)
I'm still going through withdrawls from not running the SG Marathon this year. I missed it dearly. Next year, I'll be back!
Pregnancy insomnia and Hayden insomnia. This combination is NOT GOOD. It is 2:50 AM right now, so I may read this post tomorrow and hit delete...
All in all, life is good. The Fall here is BEAUTIFUL. We are so grateful for our children and the joy and laughter they bring us each day. Addy is getting really good at the violin. I'm so impressed with the speed she can move those fingers on Minuet 1.
Hope makes me laugh, usually quoting Megamind or calling people "sweetie" or "honey." Everything she does, she does with gusto. Hayden is her little mimic. He idolizes her and wants to be just like her (uh-oh). We are in for some very busy, funny, expensive years. It's all worth it!
3 comments:
don't hit delete! Im up early this morning too! had a sad dream. 500.00! Ask your neighbor for a coupon!
ps! Baby Miles is SOOOO CUTE already! He does have the biggest cheeks!
I was pretty disappointed not running too. Under a 3:10 next year. That's our goal.
Post a Comment