Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hope put her head in a toilet

Hi uncle nate,
Hello from Detroit. It is beautiful here. The air is just crisp enough to keep the mosquitos away, but warm enough to enjoy. The leaves are just beginning to change, and in a short time it will be flaming with colors of red, yellow, green, and orange.

Addy is very good at soccer, and the violin. She is in second grade now, and her favorite subject is gym and recess. At recess she play with Daniella, her close friend. She plays 4 square, jump rope, running games. She also plays with boys, and there is a little boy that loves to kiss her. Craig is gonna knock him out. She just turned 8 years old. We had a surprise birthday party for her at the bowling alley.

At Addy's soccer game, Hope insisted to go potty by herself at a public restroom. She came out with her entire head and hair wet. I thought, "you have got to be kidding me." I asked her if she put her head in the toilet. She replied, matter-of-factly, "uh-huh." "Why?" I asked. "Cause I wanted to." I explained how dirty and disgusting the toilet was and she said "I flushed it first." Oh, I guess that makes it better. I scrubbed her as best as I could, and gave her a good shampoo job at home.

Hayden walks around with a swagger. He loves balls, airplanes, and loves to throw rocks. If there is a mud puddle within a mile circumference of us, like a blood hound he will find it and plant himself in the middle of it. We love him, but he's just like Hope, crazy.


Addy's Birthday


At the bowling ally

2 comments:

Peck Family said...

Lol! I guess she wanted to cool off! She is too funny! However I can see u handle her so calm and collectively :) miss u. Ps. We want to visit u guys and take a stroll thru hogwarts.

jungleprincess said...

Aubree, that is too funny! That's one of those things that would leave me speechless... It's great to read about your running and your pregnancy--congrats!