My crud - I can hardly wait to see you guys!!! I swear I totally want to chew on that little boy's cheeks!
That picture of Hayden laying spread eagle in his snowsuit in the sled is awesome. Stay warm!!
I THOUGHT I ALREADY COMMENTED! IF YOUR FREEZING YOUR BUNS OFF OVER THERE... WE HAVE POPSICLES OVER HERE!
That looks painfully cold, so glad I live here in SD where it is pretty much always in the 70's or 80's!!!
Your kids are so cute! Stay warm! I am so sick of winter... bring on the green. I swear my SIL has a pic of her family on that bridge. They live in Sterling Heights MI :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My crud - I can hardly wait to see you guys!!! I swear I totally want to chew on that little boy's cheeks!
That picture of Hayden laying spread eagle in his snowsuit in the sled is awesome. Stay warm!!
I THOUGHT I ALREADY COMMENTED!
IF YOUR FREEZING YOUR BUNS OFF OVER THERE... WE HAVE POPSICLES OVER HERE!
That looks painfully cold, so glad I live here in SD where it is pretty much always in the 70's or 80's!!!
Your kids are so cute! Stay warm! I am so sick of winter... bring on the green. I swear my SIL has a pic of her family on that bridge. They live in Sterling Heights MI :)
Post a Comment