Monday, December 27, 2010

Michigan Christmas #2

Craig's fruit creationPrince Hayden

Christmas Poppers
Parrot kids, Williams kids, Hunter kids

Mary and her beautiful meal
Hayden decided to smear his food in his hair

Williams Family tradition: The pick up a bag with your teeth game
The bag gets shorter and shorter. Mark is the champ!
Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus
Angel Hope rolling around
The Cast
Christmas Morning!! Addy and her Zooble houseWhat are you thinking Hayden?

Hayden standing on his own!

The first Christmas tantrum
She must be bi-polar





Later on Christmas day we saw the play Mary Poppins. It was incredible! Hope especially loved it. She is still saying, "I saw Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins fly away!"

5 comments:

Peck Family said...

yummy!!!!
You guys had a great christmas too!
tell me more about that game it looks fun! we miss you guys! are you guys coming?

Stacy said...

Merry Christmas!! Looks like a fun one! and yes, I think ALL kids are bipolar! My girls can sure turn it on and off like a switch.

Peck Family said...

- that's so cute of baby hayden!
and the crazy angel rolling around made us chuckle.
i thought mary in her princess dress was a hoot too! ") Merry christmas!

Jodi said...

Lauren would be so jealous, she wanted that Zooble house!

Heidi said...

I love your posts - you crack me up. haha. I'm so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. Can't wait!!!