It was a perfect wedding weekend. Dallin and Sam got married in the Salt Lake temple. President Monson performed the ceremony. It was an incredible experience!
They had the wedding, luncheon, and reception in Salt Lake on Friday, then an open house in St. George on Saturday. Everything was beautiful!
Addy practiced long and hard on her violin for this event. We played Canon in D. Addy did awesome.
Wow to have the prophet marry you would be soo awesome! Glad you are instilling in Addy the love of music. I bet she is good. They sure look cute your kiddos. I hope to start Jo on the piano after the baby comes.
SO glad you posted these!! LOVED the pictures! how cute are all of those. Looks like Addy did great and little Hope she cracks me up she's so cute! Sweet little Hayden. I want to hear all about it! Talk to you soon. The wedding looked beautiful!
Oi this is the your favorite little brother in brazil. Looks like it was an awesome wedding!!! These pictures are awesome! Did anyone film addy playing the violin!
What a beautiful wedding (and your girls both look so gorgeous in that color!) Tell Addy hi from us and that I think it is so amazing that she plays the violin!
Always a treat to look at your blog! The children are cute as expected. You look great, f course. I like your haircut. Life is obviously blessed for you. Great to stay in touch with you. Thanks for keeping it up. I've got to be better about blogging.
5 comments:
Wow to have the prophet marry you would be soo awesome!
Glad you are instilling in Addy the love of music. I bet she is good. They sure look cute your kiddos. I hope to start Jo on the piano after the baby comes.
SO glad you posted these!! LOVED the pictures! how cute are all of those. Looks like Addy did great and little Hope she cracks me up she's so cute! Sweet little Hayden. I want to hear all about it! Talk to you soon. The wedding looked beautiful!
Oi this is the your favorite little brother in brazil. Looks like it was an awesome wedding!!! These pictures are awesome! Did anyone film addy playing the violin!
What a beautiful wedding (and your girls both look so gorgeous in that color!) Tell Addy hi from us and that I think it is so amazing that she plays the violin!
Always a treat to look at your blog! The children are cute as expected. You look great, f course. I like your haircut. Life is obviously blessed for you. Great to stay in touch with you. Thanks for keeping it up. I've got to be better about blogging.
Post a Comment