Monday, May 24, 2010

Chicago Turn-around and Happy Hayden

So we took a quick jaunt to Chicago over the weekend to deposit Hope to my mom who was there for work meetings. It was fun to see my mom for a bit. We just hung out at the hotel, swam, and went out for Chicago style deep dish pizza. Yum!
I miss Hope terribly. I don't know if I miss her as bad as Addy does though. She cleaned Hope's room last night and cried herself to sleep because she misses Hope. When I woke her up this morning, the first thing she said in her groggy voice was, "8 more days until Hopee comes home, can we make it?" It was very cute. The sisterly love is definitely more prevalent during separation:)

I kept telling Hope to smile, the more I said it, the more she was determined to pucker:)

Here is Hayden before our morning run:)

3 comments:

SVB said...

Oh my goodness Aubs, Hayden has gotten so big and is absolutely adorable...I love his cheeky little smile! I think about you guys a lot and hope that you are well. I feel the same way about Gracie...if I knew that if I had more babies and they were as good as her, I would most definitely have more! Good luck on your marathon training!!!!

tessa said...

You guys are so inspirational in your family running. Our little Bellair running group holds you as the standard when talking about good runners. Well, they might be good but did you know Aubrey... (fill in blank with any of your many accomplishments:)

Peck Family said...

ha! Tessa I do the same thing here. Aubree I think your alot of people's running hero. :)