Fender Bender #1 10:00 AM: I was driving to the post office and took a short through a McDonalds parking lot. A big black SUV pulled into a parking spot right in front of me, then decided to readjust and backed ALL THE WAY out right into me. My horn didn't even stop her. It turned out to be a really nice little old lady. BUt the front of our Lexus is smashed up pretty good. Come to find out, Michigan has a NO FAULT LAW, meaning our insurance will have to take care of the damages:(
Fender Bender #2 5:00 PM: After picking up a pizza on his way home from work, Craig was slowing down at a stop light. He hit a patch of ice and slid right into a BMW in front of him. Both cars appeared fine, but we just found out that the damage to the other driver is $750. Good thing for the no fault law:)
Fender Bender #3 6:15 PM: Craig was still filling out a police report from his accident, and it was time to go to The Princess and the Frog (I was hesitant to leave the house, but Addy was dressed like Tiana with her stuffed frog and excited to meet her friends at the movie). So, I dropped Hope off to Craig and we were headed to the movie. I had been driving for less than 5 minutes, when I slowed down because the cars in front of me were slowing, then BAM!@! CRASH! Another big, black SUV hit me from behind. I couldn't believe it! We pulled over and I got the drivers information. We decided not to file a police report since her car had no damage, and my back bumper appeared to have just a scratch. We were 30 min. late for the movie, but still had a fun night!
Since then, I only leave the house when I HAVE TO!
Pregnancy Update
Since some of you have been asking....
I am 27 weeks along.
We are having a BOY!
I'm feeling pretty decent, other than running causes contractions, and bending is starting to be a hassle.
My appointments are starting to rack up because I am being followed by a Hematologist (apparently I have a clotting disorder -MTHFR-for which I have to take a daily shot of Lovenox), a Maternal-Fetal specialist (because I am high-risk), and my OB. My NST's will start next week.
We are getting excited! I will probably be induced the 1st week of March.
Me and Hayden. 27 Weeks.
13 comments:
HOLY COW. I can't believe how many accidents you were in in one day! I'm so glad you weren't hurt!
I hope you have a great Christmas!!
That is one crazy day!
What kind of MTHFR do you have? I tested positive for compound heterozygous MTHFR. I haven't had to do the levonox...I wonder if I will even have to?
PS You look so good!
Wow - that even beats me backing into both of my in-laws cars, in my own driveway within a week of each other. You look amazing by the way!
Oh my goodness...At least you look good when your pregnant!! :)
Oh my gosh! I'm glad you didn't get hurt in any of your accidents! You look great!
Aubrey that is crazy that you guys had that many accidents in one day!!!
I don't know if you remember or not, but MTHFR is what they finally diagnosed me with. And you know the wonders it has done for me to have the diagnosis. I did the shots twice a day, prenatal vitamin, B multivitamin (bc you are at an increase for downs and spina bifida), and then an extra 3200 mcg of folate, and a baby aspirin daily. It is definitely worth every poke to look into those babies sweet beautiful faces.
Good luck and can't wait to see pictures of baby Hayden.
Thank goodness for the no fault law for sure!!! Sorry you had a crazy day. Glad you liked the movie and you are sooo cute preggo. Got your Christmas card today soooo cute!
Congratulations!!! Love the name :) I can't believe you had 2 accidents in one day!!! insane! and a no fault law!? that is one stupid law if you ask me....
thanks for your Christmas card! Glad you are doing well and hanging in there! I bet you will be glad when you are done with those shots! you look great.
You look great!
I agree, don't go anywhere unless you have to.
Merry Christmas!
Aubree your so cute! and not so cute about the black suv that doesn't listen to horns. the big question was it in the LEXIE? or the rental?
Holy Cow you guys better stay off the road. What a crazy day you had. Congrats on the boy the 3d pics are neat to see such detail on his little face, I love his little nose. Take it easy and stock up on food so you don't have to go out on the icy roads:) Merry Christmas -jandee
CONGRATS-- boys are so fun! Hayden's a lucky dude. :)
Best wishes with the final trimester.
PS: sorry about the accidents! that stinks and shakes ya up for awhile! But, good news is, your friends are right, you look fabulous. ;)
That is crazy! I am so glad no one was hurt! You look fab-u-lous! Can't wait to see the new babe!
:)
Post a Comment