We spent the weekend at Mackinac Island in Northern Michigan. Aubree and some friends, Mary Williams and Rachel Barton, ran the half marathon around the island. Its a fascinating place. We had the best time!
Aubree You are AMAZING! We wished we could have seen you guys more in St. George during the marathon, but we know you were busy with a wedding and family. Best of luck with all. we miss you guys.
It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I thought I recognized the name of the island and sure enough it was where the movie "Somewhere in Time" was filmed. It must have been awesome to visit such a beautiful place! Cory will be doing an audition rotation in Flint in Feb. so who knows, we may end up in MI too!
I can tell we are going to have to invest in some serious winter clothing when we come to visit you. Looks like a lot of fun. what a pretty place to visit.
7 comments:
Aubree You are AMAZING!
We wished we could have seen you guys more in St. George during the marathon, but we know you were busy with a wedding and family. Best of luck with all. we miss you guys.
Oh man! Watching this makes me miss you guys so much! :) Hope is growing so big!! And aubree- you are a superwoman!
Aubree you are amazing! I can barely walk right now, it is more of a waddle!
It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I thought I recognized the name of the island and sure enough it was where the movie "Somewhere in Time" was filmed. It must have been awesome to visit such a beautiful place!
Cory will be doing an audition rotation in Flint in Feb. so who knows, we may end up in MI too!
Nice photo/video editing! We had a great time with you guys! Looking forward to next year too. :)
I can tell we are going to have to invest in some serious winter clothing when we come to visit you. Looks like a lot of fun. what a pretty place to visit.
- Jodi I love that movie Somewhere in time! Aubree you guys watch it!
Post a Comment