We are so excited, but a little scared of a 22 month spacing!
I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and the tech said, "oh, look at it's little nubs..." I got a real chuckle out of that and was excited to tell Addy about the "nubs" because she LAUGHED and LAUGHED when we read Junie B. Jones, A Peep in My Pocket (supposedly the farmer's head gets pecked into a NUB by a rooster.) I highly recommend this book (or any of the Junie books) if you want a good laugh.
SO, our baby and all it's nubs will be joining our family after the LONG winter!
So this slide show is of some of the things we've been doing here since graduation. I included some pictures of graduation since I never did a graduation post. Congratulations Craig!! (uh, a little late). We did much to celebrate that fantastic event!
-The pictures on the carousel, by the train, and in front of the covered bridge are at Greenfield Village. It is a part of the Henry Ford museum. You can ride Model T's and carriages, watch shows (like "The Best of Gershwin"), and learn about all the cool things Henry Ford did
-Some pictures are at a race I ran last weekend in Milford, MI. It was beautiful! One thing I am loving is the contrast of scenery while I run. For those of you wondering, I am still planning on running the St. George marathon next month. My OB gave me the go ahead...I just have to watch my heart rate. I'm excited to run this year! My whole family is doing it!
-Hanging out with our friends Paul, Lora, and Summer
-At a Labor Day parade at the Franklin Cider mill. If you know anyone from Michigan, they will tell you that the way to kick off fall is at the Cider Mill. Yummy Doughnuts!!
18 comments:
Aubree- congrats on the new baby! My last two munchkins are 17 months apart and it's quite scary. Be glad for the 22 month distance. :) Looks like everything is going great with you guys. Thanks for finally updating your blog. One of these days we should get together (somehow) and catch up.
Wow! You are still running? Amazing. I am so glad you're not sick. I'm 31 weeks and still puking. ugg. I can't wait to get this kid out so I can run again. Good luck with everything. Adorable pic!
Congratulations Aubree! Good luck with the St. George Marathon! You're amazing!
WOW! That was a lot to catch up on! First congrats on the new baby! Don't worry about the spacing, Chloe and Emma are 18 months, Emma and Ally are 14 months! You still have me beat! It will give Hope a playmate! I can't believe you run. . . I hate it! But good luck in St.george. Can't wait to hear how you do!
That is soooo awesome, we are happy and excited for you guys. . .so does this mean you won't be running the st. george marathon?!! I have to ask because you are one of "those" crazy runners!!
hope all is well,
best of luck
jandee
Aubrey I am so happy for you guys, congratulations! I hope you found an amazing doctor that will take all your concerns seriously. You are amazing to be running at all, let alone a marathon!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I'm so excited to see you soon too. :)
Congrats! That is awesome you are still running. I would come cheer you on but I will be in AZ that weekend! Are you staying long?
Craig and Aubrey, congrats! That is very exciting. How is intern year treating you? We miss you out here in the Valley of the Sun. Keep in touch.
Dusty
Congrats you guys. We're very happy and excited for you! Janie and Addi are 22 months apart...they are great friends (and sometimes worst enemies!). :) It really is pretty good spacing I think.
Congrats!!! Yeah YEAH YEAH for you! Soo happy for you. Glad all is well. A 30K at 13 weeks you freaking rock!
Awesome news! I'm so excited for you guys! Oh and we have been big fans of Junie B. Jones in our household for quite some time! Good luck in the months to come, and keep us all posted :)
Congrats cousin!!! I am glad you are feeling better since it sounds like you have your hands quite full! I love the nubs!
Congrats. That's very exciting. I'm sure you'll rock 22 months apart and make it look easy. We love JBJ and the nubs too over here!
HOORAY! We are thrilled for you, finishing school, expecting a baby, enjoying life with your sweet family. Life is good! Wish you well through it all. Hope the marathon goes well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! so happy for you and your family
Congrats!!!
Congrats, Aubree! So exciting!
Post a Comment