Sunday, November 23, 2008

Around the World in 90 days


View Larger Map
So it has been a crazy 90 days! I was in St. George, Philadelphia, Detroit, Houston, and Salt Lake City. It is finally nice to be home. It's finally nice to be with Aubree and the girls. I have been to 28 states. Including flying for interviews, flying for the marathon, and flying in for Addy's birthday, I have traveled about 18,000 miles. The length of Earth's equator is about 24,901.5 miles. I have spent a lot of time in airports. Many times I would take a reality check and wonder "what city am I in?" The answer to that question sometimes took five to ten seconds.
It's been quite the ride and what an experience.

Aubree is a trooper. She is an amazing woman. She has been a single mom for a long time and has been very supportive. She deserves accolades. As I look back, I take a deep breath and say: "glad that's over."

4 comments:

Jodi said...

sooo...are you guys EVER coming back to AZ??? We miss you! If you don't come back soon little Hope will be walking!

Peck Family said...

Yea an update! Sorry Craig about your shoulder that kind of hurts. Hope is so big and so cute. Aren't you guys so glad all the crazy travel is almost over. Miss you guys!

BensonFam said...

What an amazing wife you have! Glad all of your traveling went safely, that your shoulder is back in place and that you are back with your beautiful girls.

Hemphill Family said...

We're glad you're done traveling. See you tonight.