We took another trip to Disneyland... This time, Addy was old enough to ride most of the rides. She loved Soarin over California and Splash mountain. I looked at Addy's face just as we began to drop in the "briar patch" and she had the look of shear terror. As you can see, she loved it. The Tower of Terror was a little scary for her, but she'll appreciate it some day.
Yippee for Disneyland!!! Emma wasn't nearly as brave as Addy. She was even too scared for pirates!! I couldn't have imagined her enjoying space mountain!! Wait to go Addy! :)
3 comments:
Yippee for Disneyland!!! Emma wasn't nearly as brave as Addy. She was even too scared for pirates!! I couldn't have imagined her enjoying space mountain!! Wait to go Addy! :)
OHHHHHH...Good old Disneyland!!! I can't believe Addy went on Tower of Terror. I'm scared of that ride (although...ironically...it's my favorite)!!!
Fun Times!!!!
Post a Comment