While Aubree was at her meetings, Addy and I spent the day at the beach. We built sand castles, found treasures, chased seagulls, and of course played in the frigid water.
Looks like fun!!! To me, the beach is always fun...no matter how cold it is. I miss it. Looks like Addy didn't think it was too cold there. Cute pictures!!!
5 comments:
I love that picture of the three of you!
So fun! We can't wait to take the kids to Disneyland. What kinda of meeting were you there for? Its good to see you back on the web, take care leslie
Looks like fun!!! To me, the beach is always fun...no matter how cold it is. I miss it. Looks like Addy didn't think it was too cold there. Cute pictures!!!
I'm glad you had fun. We miss California.
you guys are the cutest family! I miss you!
rach
Post a Comment