Addy's a tough kid. She makes it look so fun I want to get tubes put in my ears too! You do look great with dark hair, although I have seen you with dark hair before. . .perhaps you recall the time I inadvertently dyed your hair dark instead of mine. I still feel bad about that!--Cass
5 comments:
Aubree, I love your dark hair. Iam glad addy did well with getting her tubes.
I agree! The dark hair was quite nice.. but I like your blonde look too, of course.
I love seeing old pictures. Dark hair works well on you, Aubree! Glad to hear the tubes went better the second time around.
Go Dark Go Dark!
Addy's a tough kid. She makes it look so fun I want to get tubes put in my ears too! You do look great with dark hair, although I have seen you with dark hair before. . .perhaps you recall the time I inadvertently dyed your hair dark instead of mine. I still feel bad about that!--Cass
Post a Comment