Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm meeting my Tag quota

1. Who is your man? Craiger
2. How long have you been together? 6 years and almost 4 months married, knew each other 8 months before that
3. How long dated? 8 months
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Craiger, usually
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did.
7. Who is taller? He is at 6'2"
8. Who sings better? Hmmm, we're both rock stars
9. Who is smarter? (I'm tempted to say me, me, me on all the good ones, but I guess that would be lying) He's smarter.
10. Who's temper is worse? Neither of us have a real temper, but if I had to choose, it would be him.
11. Who does the laundry? Me
12..Who does the dishes? He takes his turn
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? we switch, he is now
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? He is
16. Who mows the lawn? We'd probably share that task if we had a lawn.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, he likes to help at times
18. Who drives when you are together? He does, usually
19. Who pays when you go out? He does, but I tell him which card to use
20. Who is most stubborn? Craig
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, it was supossed to be on the cheek though, didn't end up that way.
24. Who asked who out? He did
25. Who proposed? He did. SUU football field, where we first kissed (the one that was supossed to be on the cheek)
26. Who is more sensitive? Depends on what the issue is. Probably him
27. Who has more friends? We both have alot of friends.
28. Who has more siblings? Craig, he has 13, me--only 4
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I believe we share the pants

Annaca, Leslie, Brooke, Jennica, Lyndi --if any of you check this blog, TAG, it's your turn. It'll be good to hear from the roomies again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

craig has 13 sibling?? Cool!

Anonymous said...

Fun to know about you and Craig more. How is your training going? The marathon is in a few weeks right? Hope all is well. Kami

Anonymous said...

That was a fun read. I would have to say, Addie probably truly wears the pants. We have joined the ranks of bloggership. Feel free to check us out www.paulandleah-stone.blogspot.com Hope to see you guys again soon.
Paul and Leah