It's hard to express our gratitude to each of you, as you have done so much and helped in so many ways. We are so grateful for all the love and prayers in our behalf. The outpouring of kindness has sure helped buoy us up at such a difficult time. Thank you so very much.

4 comments:
What precious pictures! We are again so sorry for your loss. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
I just love the picture of all of your hands. I hope all is well with you and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
I cried for you. God bless your family.
I too love the pic of your hand... so precious! That Addy is gonna make boys cry she is too cute! I am so sorry for your loss makes me count my many blessings!!!
~We love you, miss seeing you and hope to come see you sometime in hot sunny Phoenix!
Take Care...
Post a Comment