Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Willie Nelson Concert






We have been in St. George for the last week hanging with my fam. It has been a good week, although stressful! I bought a new car (by myself)! It's really been crazy. Addy has had so much fun with her nanas (she's seen all 5 of them), papas, uncles, Lauren, and Shadow. I'll try and get some pictures of her with Shadow, they are hilarious. She certainly loves Shadow.
Last night we got to go to a Willie Nelson concert! It was so much fun. My mom is a personal acquaintance of Willie, so she visited him before the show in his bus. Willie is a runner and a fan once gave him a Boston Marathon medal and he treasures it. My mom gave him her 10-year St. George Marathon medal. He wore it at the concert! We had front row seats on the floor. Addy had a ball. She was clapping and singing and playing her air guitar. It was great fun!
We're probably coming home tomorrow. We've missed you Craig! We can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Peck Family said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun! Rock on Willie!

Craig said...

I miss you babe. See you soon. Addy, I miss you too, lub you.

Susan said...

What an awesome time you must have had! Addy's so fun.